Path Seeker Links
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Hamamatsu's Photoreflectors are used as light sensors for the Path Seeker.
- The Handy Board
- 6811-based microcontroller system with the Handy Board Expansion Board used for the Path Seeker's brain.
- Interactive C
- Programming language and interactive command-line compilation and debugging tool used to code Path Seeker's smarts.
- Board-level design system used to draw schematic and layout Path Seeker's sensor PCB.
- ELEC/CENG 499 Project
- The Path Seeker Project was completed at the University of Victoria for fun, and credit in the ELEC/CENG 499 Project Course.